Friday, January 25, 2013

MLK

Our class spent two days talking and learning about Martin Luther King Jr..  The first day we read the book Martin's Big Words and we talked about his dream and what he wanted to see people do.  We learned about how the inside of a brown and white egg are the same and how we are all the same on the inside.  We also talked about how we should love everyone and be kind.

The second day the students wrote about a dream they have for their future and then they illustrated their writing.  Here are some dreams my students have...

 I have a dream that one day I will catch a shark.

I have a dream that one day I will be a teacher.

 I have a dream that one day I will fly.

 I have a dream that one day I will read.

I have a dream that one day I will be a zoo keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment